With summer in full swing, you’re probably busy every day of the week trying to fill your days with fun summer things to do. Summer is all about relaxation, making memories, feeling your best, and definitely looking your best. A super popular way to feel stylish and to complete every look is by getting a manicure. Manicures can add the finishing touch to every outfit, colorful smoothie, and tan skin. Let’s take a look at the best summer manicure trends that are achieved with semi cured gel nails.
With semi cured gel nails, you get the look of professional nails right in the comfort of your own home. The best part is that they are so easy to put on!
The perfect manicure Matters
In case you didn’t already know, having a manicure you’re proud of really matters. With gorgeous looking nails you can:
- Feel put together
- Feel gorgeous
- Express your unique style
- Compliment your outfits
- Experience the confidence that comes with the perfect manicure
- Engage in self care activities that help boost your mood and make you feel like the best version of yourself
There are so many reasons why having a manicure matters. Let’s take a look at some of the best manicures available to you.
What is the best Manicure?
What is the best manicure? That’s a great question with several possible answers. Perhaps you’ve tried:
- Acrylic nails
- French nails
- Dip powder nails
- Classic polish
- Gel nails
Each of these manicures come with their own set of pros and cons. However, semi cured gel nails are a new trend that is sure to change the way you experience manicures. Semi cured gel nails are different from every other manicure style for several reasons:
- They are only 60% cured, which makes them super flexible instead of a hard plastic.
- They are not made with vinyl or plastic, only liquid gel.
- The nails are C-shaped to fit your natural nail bed’s curve.
- There are three layers in the nail to make sure the base, color, and top coat are made to last.
- They are super easy to apply, unlike at-home manicures that require glue or complicated adhesive technology.
Semi cured gel nails are also made without hazardous material or toxins. It can be difficult to find a manicure style that is made with your safety in mind.
Applying your own Manicure
The summer is the perfect time to learn new things. At-home manicures can feel like a daunting task. With tons of at-home nail salon horror stories, you can start to feel like affordable nail care is only a dream. However, with semi cured gel nails, you get the look of professional nails right in the comfort of your own home. The best part is that they are so easy to put on:
- Your nails ship right to your door after ordering online.
- Apply the flexible semi cured gel nail right onto your actual nail.
- Put your nails under the UV nail light until hardened.
- Feel like a model with your perfectly done manicure.
Semi cured gel nails are seriously this easy. The salon look is achievable right in your own home. Something else to keep in mind: you don’t have to forfeit the individual style and creativity found in nail salons.
Summer manicures that are hard to Beat
Summer is the perfect time to perfect your at-home manicure routine. On top of teaching yourself a new skill, you get to explore your creativity and unique style that’s available to you with semi cured gel nails. There are so many summer manicure styles to consider. Let’s take a look at this year’s summer nail trends:
- N Bermuda: a classic blue to match the color of the water in the Caribbean Sea.
- N Vivaldi: a clean, yet fancy look to complete every outfit you wear while touring Italy.
- N Cereal Jupiter: a unique take on festive summer colors, varying each nail with its own pattern and style.
- N Butter: a cheery, sunshine yellow paired with fun accent nails.
- N Orange Check: complete with summer oranges, funky 70s patterns, and a unique nail pattern to show off your creativity.
These nail designs are just the beginning of your fun summer manicure options. Get the best summer manicure styles with semi cured gel nails. Feel on top of the fashion trends by decorating your nails with iconic summer colors and patterns.
Get the best summer manicure Today
Semi cured gel nails are easy to apply right onto the surface of your nails. Get your new go to styles just in time for summer. It’s an added bonus that you get to avoid the hassle and prices of nail salons. The less time and money you spend, the more you can focus your attention on all the fun your summer has to offer. Jump head first into the summer manicure trends with semi cured gel nails.